SaveSave

Tell All Tuesday: Summertime Recharge (Friday Edition)

Happy Fri-Yay Ya’ll!



This week has really flown by and I completely missed my Tuesday link up so I’m linking up a few days late with Diana from  My Day in K and Jayme from Teach Talk Inspire for their Tell All Tuesday 2.0! This week we are sharing how we Relax for our Summertime Recharge!

During the school year life is constantly in Drive will a full calendar, so during the summer I try to only plan a few big things.


This summer we focused on FAMILY, and Quality Time! We were able to head to Arizona and visit our family and introduce Lil Peanut to everyone! I was able to get a few relaxing massages and sign up for my first race (Eeekk! I am so not a runner!).  We also were able to watch some new shows on Netflix and host some family get-togethers. P.S. Have you seen the new movie on Netflix?!? I absolutely LOVED the book The Little Prince Book by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, so I am so excited to watch this new movie!!

I would say this summer was very Relaxing! I am ready to jump back in and get my hustle on! What about you? I can’t wait to read about your Summertime Recharge! Thank you for stopping by this little blog!

Until Next Time,
 Kimberlee

No comments:

Post a Comment